The quintessential scent of relaxation – lavender. Indulge yourself with the heady aroma of Lavender Fields, part of Cracklin’ Embers Lux Line. You’ll imagine yourself lying in a summer meadow as the gentle breeze carries to you the calming aroma of the nearby lavender field. This soothing floral scented candle is a perfect year round scent that can be used in a living room, bathroom, yoga. This candle makes for a great housewarming gift, hostess gift or birthday gift.
What does the scent of lavender do for your physical and mental state?
- Lavender essential oils can help lower blood pressure and decrease blood sugar levels.
- The scent of lavender helps relax you and improves quality of sleep.
- The calming effect of lavender helps with anxiety, stress, panic and fear (with other essential oils).
- Lavender scent calms and relaxes the body and mind on a physical level, relieving tension in muscles, joints & nerves – especially after a stressful day at work!
- Lavender’s calming scent makes this a great candle for massage and aromatherapy.
Wooden Wick Candles
Wooden wick candles are a great way to add atmosphere and set the mood. Made with 100% hand-poured soy wax and fragrance oils. The wooden wick will crackle as it burns, sounding similar to a fireplace. Makes a great gift for a friend, colleague, spouse, or loved one.
Soy Wax Candles
This wax is made from 100% hand-poured soy wax. Its scent is the perfect blend of spicy and sweet, with the added bonus of fragrance oils that are both natural and great for ambiance. Each candle burns for about 50 hours. The wick burns slowly – about 10-15 minutes per teaspoon. It will burn cleanly and evenly when placed in your fireplace or on a hardwood fireplace mantle shelf.
What makes a wooden wick soy wax candle unique?
- Crackling sound. This phenomenon takes place as the wooden wick melts, but isn’t uncommon with paraffin wax candles either. The difference is that with wooden wick candles, the crackling is more pronounced than with paraffin ones.
- Aroma without additives. Paraffin candles are typically scented with additives, which can produce additional odors in your air and make you feel like you’re burning plastic in your fireplace or wood stove. Wooden wick candles smell like a fireplace as they burn down, letting the wood’s natural scent blend organically with the oils in the candle.
- Burns cleaner. Mass-produced candles are made in a factory, where additives and chemicals are often used for scent, color, and consistency. It’s no surprise that paraffin wax candles have a bad rap when you read the ingredient list on most. With Cracklin’ Embers candles, the ingredients are all natural and offer a healthier alternative to synthetic paraffin candles.
- Burns longer. Because of their higher melting point, wooden wick candles burn longer than paraffin. They burn smoother and more evenly, so you get a consistent, relaxing aroma. Our wooden wick soy wax candles burn time ranges between 45-50 hours. This depends on how much the candle is burned and where you place it. The most important thing when placing a candle is to protect it from drafts. Drafts can shorten the candle’s burn time significantly, so keep your candles away from windows or doors that are frequently opened during the day (unless they have glass doors or have double panes of glass). Also, make sure to always keep your candle at a safe distance from flammable curtains, due to the flame’s close proximity to fabrics.
- No wax drips. The wicks are made from wood fibers and not wax, so there is no need to worry about wax dripping onto your furniture or skin when the wick burns down. We provide enough wicks so that there is a thick layer between the flame and the sides of your candle.
- Other benefits. Conventional candles emit toxins, especially when burning around pets, so Cracklin’ Embers wooden wick soy wax candles are a safer choice for your fur babies. You will also breathe in a fresh scent as the candle burns down and the fragrance oils get better with each passing hour. This isn’t even a concern if burning indoors. When burning outdoors, the only precaution is to make sure it’s far away from your home and other structures that can be damaged by heat or fire, such as chimneys, shrubs, and foliage.
Burn time is approximately 65 hours.